[Qt-creator] (no subject)

Papá papa at arbolone.ca
Mon Mar 14 00:05:58 CET 2016

Thanks Nikos, I tried it but to no avail. No matter how much I increase the or reduce the DPI, Qt Creator’s menus do not change. I guess this is more of a Engineering challenge than I setting/users settings. To the benefit of the Developers, this problem does not occur in my Desktop.
Have a good week.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10