[Qt-creator] Generating QtCreator cmake project for given CMakeLists.txt from command line

Tobias Hunger tobias.hunger at gmail.com
Mon Mar 28 11:05:10 CEST 2016

Hi Nikolaus,

do you have an easy to follow guide to set up some demo project for ROS? I
have been trying to test ROS projects for a while now, but so far failed
most of the time with setting up everything so that I could build some
not-too-simple project that I can test Qt Creator and ROS together.

I did fix some bugs with ROS and Qt Creator already, but so far have not
had the opportunity to test the whole workflow myself.

Something that works with arch Linux packages of ROS would be the most
convenient for me:-)

Best Regards,
Tobias