[Qt-creator] Need evidence that Qt own fast NS debug environment with GNU make than Netbeans

Chaos Zhang zcsd2012 at gmail.com
Wed May 4 04:26:59 CEST 2016

Hi, all,

We want to migrate a project to IDE, at first we chose Netbeans, but it
worked unsatisfactory for the project is huge and Netbeans performed very
low, thus we try to find other faster IDE and Qt seem fit our requirement.

Hence this project is huge and i should give forceful evidence to persuade
my boss. I have researched on google and stackoverflow, but found although
many people compliant the slow speed of Netbeans, there are little to
explain this problem. So, could you please give me
some forceful evidence(like Netbeans runs on JVM and so on)?

Best regards,
Chao