[Qt-creator] Nightly 4.0.0RC Code Model does not work?

Mike Jackson imikejackson at gmail.com
Fri May 6 14:59:23 CEST 2016

I was just curious if anyone else that runs the nightly Creator 4.0.0RC
builds has had any issues with the code model kicking in for their code.
When opening my sources none of the syntax coloring or completions work
any more. I am running a build from 4/26/2016 that seems to run just
fine. I was wanting to keep up with the nightlies but this has been
going on for about a week or so now. I have tried trashing all of my
Creator preferences, project files (CMakeLists.txt.user), rebuilding,
clean check outs but nothing seems to be working. Just curious if I was
missing something obvious.'

My system is OS X 10.10.5 with Xcode 7.2 toolset. Qt 5.6.0 downloaded
from the official Qt website.

The 4.0.0 Release is really looking nice. After getting used to the new
way that Creator deals with CMake projects I do like the changes.
--
Mike Jackson  [mike.jackson at bluequartz.net]