[Qt-creator] ANNOUNCE: continuous save-all for qtcreator

Mitch Curtis mitch.curtis at qt.io
Tue May 24 17:04:31 CEST 2016

Nice idea, though I wonder why it's an issue when you can use the "Save all files before build" option in the Build & Run dialog. I haven't had to worry about saving since enabling it. I also find it useful to have control over when files are saved, as sometimes I screw up something in Git and Creator still has the old file(s) open, at which point it tells me they've changed and I tell it not to load the new one so I can salvage the changes.