[Qt-creator] Running linguist from external tools with arguments (Ts-Files)?

Matthias Ballreich Matthias.Ballreich at outlook.de
Tue Nov 1 23:24:30 CET 2016

Hi there,

in Qt-Creator we can add some more external Tools. By default the two linguist steps: lupdate and lrelease are implemented.

I added a new one on which i call linguist, so that i can open Qt-Linguist directly from inside Qt-Creator. it works, but not completely as i want.

I want to add all the ts-files from the project, which are included in the pro-file as arguments, like on the console, when i run the linguist command.
I tried it with: %{CurrentProject:Translations} but this did not work. Linguist starts, but the ts-files will not be loaded.

Is this possible like i want it and if yes, can someone help me to find the right argument i have to add?