[Qt-creator] "org.qtproject.example.myapp died" when running Android app

Nikos Chantziaras realnc at gmail.com
Fri Nov 11 20:35:53 CET 2016

I think that might be it. I hooked up an Adnroid phone (running 4.1.2)
and it works correctly.

I then downloaded all available SDKs and images and tried them one by
one. I kept trying until I've hit one combination that works. The first
that did work was building against SDK 6.0 and running on a 6.0 emulator
image.

So problem solved :-) Running on other image versions still triggers the
bug, but I can live with that.