[Qt-creator] Use Gradle

Mathias Hasselmann mathias at taschenorakel.de
Thu Oct 6 16:43:13 CEST 2016

Proper solution would be that QtCreator/qmake/whoever in charge checks
if there is an build script in ANDROID_PACKAGE_SOURCE_DIR. If there is
build.gradle, use Gradle. If there is build.xml, use Ant. If there is
none of both, use whatever is configured in the settings.

I think it's important that Qt detects this setting automatically. We
simply can't expect the users of Qt to write "longish" build
instructions that tell which QtCreator setting to change to make the
project build. Nobody reads them anyway.

Ciao,
Mathias