[Qt-creator] Switching kits

Eike Ziller Eike.Ziller at qt.io
Wed Oct 12 17:00:37 CEST 2016

> On Oct 12, 2016, at 4:22 PM, Jason H <jhihn at gmx.com> wrote:
>
> Very minor issue- I'd like to start a discussion on the switching of kits mechanism.
> Is there a way to switch kits AND release mode before creator starts reparsing the .pro?
> Currently, if I go from iOS/Release to Android/Debug, I'd like to be able to do that with just one delay. Currently I must switch one, wait, switch the other wait.
>
> Perhaps wait for the mouse to leave the panel or a short delay on no mouse movement before setting about parsing?

There is currently a delay (feels like about 3 seconds?) before the project is reparsed after the last change, so that should already work that way?
(When using the target selector above the run button, the involved mouse moving work is also smaller than doing it in projects mode.)

Br, Eike

--
Eike Ziller
Principal Software Engineer