[Qt-creator] [QtCreator] CMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX overwritten with /usr/local

Christoph Mathys eraserix at gmail.com
Thu Oct 27 15:40:43 CEST 2016

Hi!

Whenever I change the Kit-Settings in QtCreator, it wants to overwrite
my cmake configuration, specifically it insists on passing
CMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX. I would like QtCreator to just call cmake
without changing any cmake settings.

I found that for the compiler I can do that by clearing "CMake
Configuration" in the "Build&Run / Configuration" dialogue.

Is there a way to stop QtCreator from always passing
CMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX? Or if not, can it automatically use the value
that is already configured in cmake instead of assuming /usr/local?

Thanks.
Christoph