[Qt-creator] starting debugger cdbengine for abi x86-windows-msvc2015-pe-32bit for over 2 minutes

David Schulz david.schulz at qt.io
Mon Sep 5 08:09:29 CEST 2016

Hi Bob,

could you paste the content of the debugger log ( Window -> Views ->
Debugger Log ) at http://creator.pastebin.com. Please also enable the
verbose option in the context menu of the log.

I guess the delay is caused by a symbol server. CDB might want to
collect the symbols of the rebuild modules from there which can take
some time. All relevant information should be in the log mentioned above.

Greetings
David