[Qt-creator] starting debugger cdbengine for abi x86-windows-msvc2015-pe-32bit for over 2 minutes

Riitta-Leena Miettinen Riitta-Leena.Miettinen at qt.io
Tue Sep 6 14:26:24 CEST 2016

Hello,

We have some instructions in the Qt Creator Manual here:

·         http://doc.qt.io/qtcreator/creator-debugger-engines.html#installing-native-debuggers

·         http://doc.qt.io/qtcreator/creator-debugger-engines.html#setting-cdb-paths-on-windows

Did you find those sections and is there some additional information you would like to have added to the Manual?

Cheers,

Leena