[Qt-creator] help with custom qch

Mohammad Mirzadeh mirzadeh at gmail.com
Wed Sep 28 08:41:46 CEST 2016

Hi Folks,

I am trying to build a custom qch for a library that already comes with
html docs. I have noticed a weird issue. The doc pages use <body
bgcolor="FFFFFF"> tag but when imported in Qt Creator, the background color
is rendered as black. I can fix this by changing the tag to <body
bgcolor="#FFFFFF">.
Obviously I don't want to change lots of html files.

Quite interestingly Qt Assistant does render the correct background color.
Any ideas what might be causing this and how to fix it?

Thanks,
Mohammad