[Qt-creator] removing default templates

Tobias Hunger Tobias.Hunger at qt.io
Thu Sep 29 08:32:38 CEST 2016

On Mi, 2016-09-28 at 20:48 +0200, Marco Piccolino wrote:
> Hello there,
>
> I am configuring a custom version of QC for a C language SDK.
> I removed all templates from the share/qtcreator/templates dir,
> however a few templates still show up. Specifically:
>
> * Qt Widgets Application
> * C++ Library
> * Qt Unit Test
> * Qt Custom Designer Widget
> * Subdirs Project

Those are the remaining non-JSON wizards.

Most of these are hidden in the qmakeprojectmanager plugin. I am not aware of a
(non-code) way to disable them that leaves the plugin itself enabled.

Best Regards,
Tobias

--
Tobias Hunger, Senior Software Engineer | The Qt Company
Geschäftsführer: Mika Pälsi, Juha Varelius, Mika Harjuaho. Sitz der