[Qt-creator] Code review process for Qt Creator patches

André Hartmann andre.hartmann at iseg-hv.de
Tue Apr 18 09:32:13 CEST 2017

Hi Alexander,

All contributions to the Qt Project have to go thought Gerrit [1] due to
licensing.

There are several pages describing how to start, best read [2] first and
follow the links there. After you pushed your patches to Gerrit, you
have to add reviewers. This could be a bit problematic, as Autotools has
no maintainer at the moment [3]. I guess you should add Tobias Hunger in
this case, as he is the general Project Management maintainer. Doing a
git blame in the files you changes might also help finding people
familar with the code.

Best regards,
André

[1] codereview.qt-project.org