[Qt-creator] Clang Model plugin interface

Antonio Di Monaco tony at becrux.com
Fri Dec 15 19:19:10 CET 2017

Hi Bryan,

yes, that could be a start, even if I cannot use the JSON compile database.

What I'd like to have is just an interface class for clang parameters, that I can subclass and register in the Clang Model, in order to pass such options dynamically.

Maybe the bug proves that I did not miss anything, and indeed there's no support for that yet. As I have to work on it in any case, cause it's a showstopper for me, I'll do my change proposal, when it's completed.

Thanks,

BR,
A.

⁣Sent from BlueMail ​