[Qt-creator] clangrefactoring tool does not build with Xcode 8.2 and Qt5.6

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Tue Feb 7 16:32:18 CET 2017

Hi,

On Tue, Feb 7, 2017 at 3:28 PM, Eike Ziller <Eike.Ziller at qt.io> wrote:
> Looks like std::future is not available with 10.7 compatibility.
> I don’t have Qt 5.6 here, can probably try tomorrow.
> You can try passing the flags explicitly to qmake:
>
> QMAKE_CXXFLAGS*=-mmacosx-version-min=10.8 QMAKE_LFLAGS*=-mmacosx-version-min=10.8 qmake

Thanks, I had tried to patch the .pro file for clangrefactoringbackend
but that hadn't been picked up. Luckily there's just this single file
using std::future so invoking that one compile command manually wasn't
 a big deal.

My mail was really more of a 'am I the only one seeing this or am I
doing something wrong' - after seeing that the code has been produced
several weeks ago already.

Andreas