[Qt-creator] QML dir hierarchy

Tobias Hunger Tobias.Hunger at qt.io
Thu Jan 5 12:32:18 CET 2017

Hi Jason,

In Creator I see the qrc files with subfolders. I guess that is because we have
them in subfolders on the file system (see attached screenshot).

This is how the qrc file looks like:

<RCC>
    <qresource prefix="/qmakeprojectmanager">
        <file>QmakeProjectManager.mimetypes.xml</file>
        <file>images/dark_unknown.png</file>
    </qresource>
</RCC>

Best Regards,