[Qt-creator] Clang code model still borked?

Nikos Chantziaras realnc at gmail.com
Tue Jul 11 14:52:12 CEST 2017

On 11/07/17 15:17, Nikos Chantziaras wrote:
> It's because it was the first thing that happened once I enabled the
> Clang code mode. It seemed to me that ctor arguments are extremely
> important, not optional. If the model ships with broken ctor completion
> support, it just looks like it's still experimental and not intended for
> use.

I should clarify that statement, because reading it back, it looks like
an attack on the work that was put on the Clang mode.

Ignoring the ctor issue, the Clang model is actually very useful. It's
fast and can cope even with complex templates of the standard library.
It also catches many errors before actually compiling the code. It is a
big improvement over the current code model and I'm very excited for
Creator 4.4 :-)