[Qt-creator] Qt Creator 4.3.1 - CMake fails without arguments

Tancredi-Paul Grozav paul at grozav.info
Wed Jul 19 10:59:23 CEST 2017

Hello,

  I have one problem with Qt Creator 4.3.1. My CMake project is configured
so that if CMake is ran without parameters it throws an error saying that
it needs some variables passed. This leads to Qt not being able to open the
project.

  I'm not sure if this a problem with the IDE, it seems to run cmake
(without arguments) before allowing me to set the project configuration and
pass any required parameter (in Build Settings) for cmake to finish
successfully.

  Is this a problem in the IDE, or should I update the CMake files so that
they run successfully even without parameters?

Thank you,
Tancredi-Paul Grozav