[Qt-creator] iOS release build w 192 issues of -fembed-bitcode-marker

ekke ekke at ekkes-corner.org
Tue Mar 7 18:32:02 CET 2017

doing next steps after moving my projects from 5.7 to 5.8

now did first release builds

Android Release works without any issue

iOS Release Build for the first app I built gives me 192 Issues !

:-1: warning: argument unused during compilation: '-fembed-bitcode-marker'

the build itself runs with success and I could upload to iTunes Connect
TestFlight, processing was successfully and I added the build for beta
test (waiting for approvement)

I created a bugreport for this:

https://bugreports.qt.io/browse/QTCREATORBUG-17832

Hopefully I can ignore this issue, too and add it to
https://appbus.wordpress.com/2017/03/04/mostly-harmless-update-qt-5-7-0-qt-5-8-0/
;-)

thx for tips and infos

ekke