[Qt-creator] iOS release build w 192 issues of -fembed-bitcode-marker

ekke ekke at ekkes-corner.org
Tue Mar 7 19:02:54 CET 2017

Am 07.03.17 um 18:55 schrieb Jake Petroules:
> Duplicate of an existing issue; see the link for details.
thanks

so I can ignore these issues ?

>  Also please note that these issues are related to Qt, not Qt Creator.
>
> In future please make sure to select the correct project when reporting issues, thanks!
sorry for that
I really have no idea when issues from build process are Qt Bugs or
QtCreator bugs
from some other QtCreator bugs I thought those things should be reported
there

are there any rules or tips HowTo know (as a 'normal' mobile app
developer without deep knowledge of Qt build processes) where to report ?

thx

ekke