[Qt-creator] Project Wizard: Label with Hyperlink

Tobias Hunger Tobias.Hunger at qt.io
Thu May 18 15:08:21 CEST 2017

Hello Günther,

> I was wondering if it is possible to use Hyperlinks in custom JSON-based Qt Creator Project Wizards.

> When adding a custom Field Page with a Label Widget, it's possible to use RichText, for example to make the text bold or add a link using the <a> tag.

> The text within the <a> tag is correctly marked as a link, but I didn't find a way to react to the linkActivated signal of the label to e.g. open the web-page.

> Is there a way to open links with JSON-based wizards, and if yes how?

Not that I am aware of:-)

How would you want that handled? Is it enough to always open an external web browser? That kind of functionality should be easy to add.

> Thanks for your help!

You are welcome.

Best Regards,
Tobias

--
Tobias Hunger, Senior Software Engineer | The Qt Company
Geschäftsführer: Mika Pälsi, Juha Varelius, Mika Harjuaho. Sitz der