[Qt-creator] Qt Creator 4.2.0 - Blank outline for some C++ files in imported autotools project

OmegaPhil OmegaPhil at startmail.com
Mon Nov 20 19:56:55 CET 2017

Yes, symbols appear here.

Over time, the file that has a blank outline changes - the original
referenced file is fine now, but value-history.cpp has no outline just -
however deleting and retyping a brace, and suddenly the outline appears.

I usually don't fiddle with files but if thats all it takes to kick Qt
Creator to show the code model..

OK, I'll sit on this until trivial edits don't bring the outline into
life. Before I post an official bug, I'll likely need to rebuild the
4.3.1-1+b2 Debian package on unstable so that it works in this Devuan
Ascii environment and I can upgrade to it (atm the former is dependent
on Qt5.9 which creates a huge upgrade dependency mess, 5.7 is in Ascii
currently).

Thanks