[Qt-creator] A new syntax highlighting color scheme

Christian Gagneraud chgans at gmail.com
Fri Oct 27 02:54:40 CEST 2017

On 27/10/2017 1:46 PM, Yasser Sobhy wrote:
> Which color scheme is based on Solarized?

it's call "Solarized Dark" and "Solarized Light", they have been added
some time ago, i did a request to integrate the work of someone else i
found on github, and it turned out there was already a ticket.

See http://lists.qt-project.org/pipermail/qt-creator/2016-June/005795.html
and
https://bugreports.qt.io/browse/QTCREATORBUG-14803

At the end, i don't want which of the 2 themes have been used, but
solarized is now  in QtC.

Chris