[Qt-creator] 4.4 Freezes/crashes

Andy asmaloney at gmail.com
Mon Sep 11 21:02:38 CEST 2017

Thanks for the info Nikolai - that's helpful.

I will try that when I can and report back.

Given that nothing I need at the moment is working correctly on macOS right
now (valgrind, Qt3D, QtWebEngine, Qt Creator, VMware + OpenGL) it might be
a sign I need to take a break though :-)

---
Andy Maloney  //  https://asmaloney.com
twitter ~ @asmaloney <https://twitter.com/asmaloney>