[Qt-creator] Dev: Qt Creator 4.5 feature freeze

Eike Ziller Eike.Ziller at qt.io
Wed Sep 27 08:41:07 CEST 2017

I did the last merge master -> 4.5 this morning. Last sha1 from master which got into 4.5 was a8410721beca1acb9878453d2ac055c869cd02fb .

From now on everything in 4.5 will be in the 4.5 release, and everything in master will be in the 4.6 release.
4.5 is considered to be in feature freeze with the beta release being planned for in 2 weeks.

https://wiki.qt.io/Qt_Creator_Releases

Br, Eike

> On Sep 19, 2017, at 14:03, Eike Ziller <Eike.Ziller at qt.io> wrote:
>
> In preparation for the feature freeze of Qt Creator 4.5 (*), I’ve created the 4.5 branch from master.
>
> Please start targeting the 4.5 branch instead of master. A final merge from master to 4.5 will be done next week after the feature freeze, so your open changes for master that you submit until then will also automatically end up in 4.5.
>
> Br, Eike
>
> (*) https://wiki.qt.io/Qt_Creator_Releases

Eike Ziller
Principal Software Engineer