[Qt-creator] Deploying to Android device fails

Jochen Becher jochen_becher at gmx.de
Thu Sep 28 19:18:03 CEST 2017

Hi Vikas,

I downloaded the sdk tools package and replaced the tools directory in
Sdk with the new one. If I run "sdkmanager --list" version 26.0.1 is
shown for tools and when I click on "Start AVD Manager" in Android
device options I get the error message showing version 26.0.1 of the
installed Sdk tools. So I assume I successfully "downgraded".

But I still get the same error message when I deploy the program:

Cannot find the android build step.
Error while building/deploying project HelloWorld1 (kit: Android for
x86 (GCC 4.9, Qt 5.9.0 for Android x86))
When executing step "Deploy to Android device"

And there is nothing like "Project->Android Kits selected->Build
Settings-> Build Android APK", please see attached screen-shot.

Regards, Jochen

Am Donnerstag, den 28.09.2017, 08:27 +0000 schrieb Vikas Pachdha:g