[Qt-creator] [Interest] Not sure why QML module not found errors

Jason H jhihn at gmx.com
Mon Apr 2 15:55:53 CEST 2018

Can someone tell me what is going on? This is getting very frustrating.

If the new Creator is giving me these messages all the time, I'm not going to use it. The code completion is completely borked when developing for Android. I've got to switch back to Desktop to code, then back to android to deploy. I shouldn't have to do that.

If it's a problem with Qt, then that needs to be fixed too.