[Qt-creator] Update 4.6.0

Michael Jackson mike.jackson at bluequartz.net
Fri Apr 6 16:42:56 CEST 2018

I would also like to second that gratitude. We enabled the clang-tidy and clazy warnings which immediately helped our coders find questionable code constructs and highlight areas where we should be writing code using more modern constructs. Thanks to all who contributed.

--

Michael Jackson | Owner, President

      BlueQuartz Software

[e] mike.jackson at bluequartz.net