[Qt-creator] Multiple Android APK support?

Ivan Donchevskii ivan.donchevskii at qt.io
Fri Apr 13 07:48:28 CEST 2018

Good question!

I also did not find a way to do that. I assume that it's not possible currently because several kits are involved at the same time to support such feature.

Prove me wrong or let's think how to solve that.

As a temporary solution you can build only arm - it is still supported by x86 devices through some android emulation.

Regards,

Ivan