[Qt-creator] Multiple Android APK support?

Nikos Chantziaras realnc at gmail.com
Fri Apr 13 14:04:40 CEST 2018

When uploading the x86 build, the site replaces the previous build
unless you select "Retain" for it. Once you do that, it does seem to
work and both APKs seem to be active. You get a warning though about
"Differentiating APK details", but it's not a hard-error.

But it seems the site considers the highest version number as the "real"
version. Pre-launch data for example isn't available for the ARM build,
unless you reverse the version numbers, in which case you get data for
the ARM build, but not the x86 one.

So it seems to work, but seems to be kinda glitchy. I assume the
"correct" way would be to add architecture information to the manifest
and gradle files, but Creator doesn't seem to offer a way to generate these.