[Qt-creator] Language server for Qt Creator IDE

Erik Luo erikluor at gmail.com
Sun Apr 15 07:22:51 CEST 2018

Hi all,

          I am pretty interested in the language server for Qt Creator IDE.
I have learned the functionality on other related IDEs. I hope I can add
this functionality perfectly into Qt Creator. Is there a more detailed
introduction about how should this language server behave in Qt Creator? So
I can implement the language server right away and test it as soon as
possible. I am willing to contribute on this part for my favorite IDE!
Thank you!

Cheers,
Erik