[Qt-creator] Generating .qmltypes files

Narolewski Jakub izowiuz at gmail.com
Mon Apr 16 15:22:40 CEST 2018

As they usually say, if it isn't DNS it's probably encoding :p

I work under Windows and to generate .qmltypes I have used powershell and
operator '>' to redirect output to file.

When I opened the file in notepad++ I saw that it has 'UCS-2 LE BOM' as its
encoding.

When I manually resaved it as UTF-8 Creator stopped giving me errors and
syntax highlighting started to work :]

Thank you for your help,
Jakub Narolewski