[Qt-creator] How to use qbs AutotestRunner from QtCreator?

Budde, Jan JBudde at huth.org
Fri Apr 20 15:16:47 CEST 2018

Hi,

I'm learning qbs using QtCreator 4.6.0. I have created a simple
example project consisting of a library, a unit test and a sample
application as sub-projects. I have marked the unit test C++
application as being of type "autotest" (as explained in the qbs
documentation for AutotestRunner). I would like to use
AutotestRunner in my base qbs file to have all unit tests executed as
part of every build.

The QtCreator "Project" page for my project only shows settings for my
two executables (app, unit tests). How can I add the "virtual" product
"autotest-runner" to run all of the projects unittests? Or even
better, how can I have the autotest-runner run automatically every
time I build the project from QtCreator?

Thank you

  Jan Budde