[Qt-creator] Clang-Tidy and Clazy analyzer using '-D__cplusplus=199711L'

Robert Löhning robert.loehning at qt.io
Fri Aug 10 14:03:19 CEST 2018

Am 09.08.2018 um 18:33 schrieb Tyson Wiser:
> Thank you for the quick response. I do not have a Qt account so I cannot
> file the bug. I think I have included everything that you would need to
> reproduce the problem below. Note that the default for my version of GCC is
> C++98.

Hi Tyson,

just to avoid misunderstandings: You don't need to buy a license to have
a Qt Account. You can register for free.
If you chose to not do so for a different reason, I accept that, of course.
Thank you for your report.

Cheers,
Robert

--
   Robert Löhning, Software Engineer - The Qt Company GmbH
   Geschäftsführer: Mika Pälsi, Juha Varelius, Mika Harjuaho