[Qt-creator] Text editor architecture similar to Chrome browser

Szyk Cech szykcech at spoko.pl
Mon Aug 27 19:34:15 CEST 2018

Thanks for your kindly reply!

>> a) Do you have any advice how should I rendering text in separate process and display it in main process (which displays Qt Gui)?
> Afaik the Qt Quick Designer is doing that (with its “qmlpuppet" separate process), so maybe that can give some inspiration.
> http://code.qt.io/cgit/qt-creator/qt-creator.git/tree/share/qtcreator/qml/qmlpuppet/qml2puppet

This really scared me! "Qt Quick Designer" is definitely the worst part
of Qt framework family - it works very slow at least on my Core Duo and
even it is slow on 4 thread able i5 (I used this program in first half
of 2017 - maybe this changed, but I doubt due to JavaScript nature).

best regards
Szyk Cech