[Qt-creator] kit with sdktool that has empty cmake configuration

Christoph Mathys eraserix at gmail.com
Wed Dec 12 08:25:43 CET 2018

Hi,

On Fri, Nov 16, 2018 at 1:00 PM Tobias Hunger <Tobias.Hunger at qt.io> wrote:
> > CMake configuration changed on disk.
> > Key CMake Project
> > <removed>
> When does this show?

It shows every time I execute "Run CMake" from the project.

If I click "Apply Changes to Project", it will show again next time I
execute "Run CMake". If I click "Overwrite" instead, I get an error
message:

Starting to parse CMake project, using: "-D".
CMake Error: -D must be followed with VAR=VALUE.
CMake Project parsing failed.

I created QTCREATORBUG-21696 for this, as it makes it easier to post
screenshots and stuff.

> > Sidenote: sdktool and QtC seem to disagree on the type for debugger EngineType:
> > sdktool: <value type="uint" key="EngineType">1</value>
> > qtcreator: <value type="int" key="EngineType">1</value>
>
> Please report a bug about stuff like this!

https://bugreports.qt.io/browse/QTCREATORBUG-21695

Thanks,
Christoph