[Qt-creator] Stepping down as maintainer of project management in Qt Creator

Tobias Hunger Tobias.Hunger at qt.io
Wed Dec 19 16:43:43 CET 2018

Hello everybody,

not having lived up to the role of maintainer of the project management
code in Qt Creator for a while now, I would like to formally step down.
It has been an honor to work in this role in such a central area of the
Creator codebase.

I want to propose Christian Kandeler to take over. He is a capable
developer with a deep understanding of the code involved and I am sure
he will do a terrific job going forward.

Best Regards,

Tobias