[Qt-creator] [Development] Requesting repository for telemetry plugin in Qt Creator

Ryein Goddard ryein.goddard at gmail.com
Thu Feb 22 14:39:38 CET 2018

This might be nice to make pretty charts to show to managers, but to be
completely honest I think it is 100% useless.  If you don't know what
people are using your software for, or how then you aren't communicating
with them.  You know once upon a time companies just talked with people
to figure out what they wanted and what they were having difficulties
with.  Why not just take a few surveys a year?