[Qt-creator] [Development] Requesting repository for telemetry plugin in Qt Creator

Andy asmaloney at gmail.com
Thu Feb 22 14:39:55 CET 2018

If non-Qt Company people have a voice, I'm with Simon. More info is needed.

Do you see this shipping as a built-in plugin for Qt Creator?

If so, would this data collection be opt-in?

How is the user informed about exactly what is being collected and how the
data is used?

---
Andy Maloney  //  https://asmaloney.com
twitter ~ @asmaloney <https://twitter.com/asmaloney>