[Qt-creator] How to put custom build steps into Git?

Murphy, Sean smurphy at walbro.com
Fri Jul 6 17:14:38 CEST 2018

This looks really promising, I’ll play around with this and see where I get.

Sean Murphy
Sr. Project Engineer
Walbro LLC
4144 Doerr Rd
Cass City, MI 48726
ph. 989 872 7274
cell 734 223 8975
fax. 989 872 3782
smurphy at walbro.com<mailto:smurphy at walbro.com>

Confidentiality Notice: The materials contained within this e-mail transmission (including all attachments) are private and confidential and the property of the sender. The information contained in the materials is privileged and intended only for the named addressee(s). If you are not the intended addressee, be advised that any unauthorized disclosure, copying, distribution or the taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this material is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail transmission in error, please immediately notify the sender by telephone at 989-872-7274 or send an e-mail to smurphy at walbro.com<mailto:smurphy at walbro.com> and thereafter destroy the e-mail you received and all copies thereof.