[Qt-creator] QString "not accessible" in Creator 4.6.2?

Bob Hood bhood2 at comcast.net
Fri Jul 13 18:38:37 CEST 2018

Ah!  That was indeed the problem (and hopefully Micheal's as well).  My debug\
folder had Qt5 DLLs sitting in it, because I mistakenly assumed they had to be
there in order for debugging to work.  When I deleted them, Creator used the
kit path, and found the *.pdb file it needed.  I can now see QStrings.

This was pilot error.  Creator was not at fault.  Sorry for the noise.