[Qt-creator] QString "not accessible" in Creator 4.6.2?

Michael Jackson mike.jackson at bluequartz.net
Mon Jul 16 19:07:24 CEST 2018

I ended up getting them installed (clunky way to install them) and then created a rule set in CMake to copy them to my local binary directory of the app that I am compiling.

Maybe instead of packaging them as a single archive of a single folder it would be better to create the proper sub-folders then create the archive. I had to individually select each .7z file for VS2017 and decompress them. Would be easier, I would think, to just be able to decompress the archive as it sites in Qt5.10.1/5.10.1 folder and everything gets put into the proper location.
--
Michael Jackson | Owner, President
      BlueQuartz Software
[e] mike.jackson at bluequartz.net
[w] www.bluequartz.net <http://www.bluequartz.net>

On 7/14/18, 6:02 PM, "Bob Hood" <bhood2 at comcast.net> wrote:

    Mine are in the Qt installation (the one that my Creator kit points to), in
    the bin\ folder, right along side the Qt5 .dll files.