[Qt-creator] debugging issues

André Pönitz apoenitz at t-online.de
Thu Jul 26 10:47:35 CEST 2018

On Thu, Jul 26, 2018 at 01:15:51PM +0000, VOGNA, Massimiliano wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I've an issue with qt 5.x and qt creator 4.2.1.

4.2.1 is not exactly antique but not really contemporary either.

Especially on systems with random chang^H^H^Hupgrades behind
the user's back like Windows 10 I wouldn't expect older
applications to handle newer system behaviour without hiccup.

> I created an application that when It crash qt , in debugger mode,
> doesn't display the line wher the application crash.
>
> I forget some configuration to do.
>
> I'm using qt under windows 10 and mingw 32 like compiler

Can you attach the debugger log (content of right pane of
Windows->Views->Debugger Log) either here or to a report
at https://bugreports.qt.io ?

Andre'