[Qt-creator] Events with CTRL modifier not working with CustomEditorWidget

sanjay chopra sanjuchopracool at gmail.com
Sat Jul 28 11:28:54 CEST 2018

Hi,

I am writing a plugin which will show assembly output for the current
opened C/C++ file. (https://github.com/sanjuchopracool/CodeInsight)
I created an editor factory which is actually using CppEditorFactory and
for Editor widget , I created a widget which use CppEditorWidget and add it
into the a splitter along with a push button(later it will be a text editor
which will show assembly code).
It is working but there is an annoying issue with editing. All the event
which use CTRL modifier (e.g. CTRL+A, CTRL+SHIFT+Up) are not working for
editor widget. Editor widget is CppEditor which is
BaseTextEditorWidget.When O open C/C++ files with standard editor,
everything works.

I am not able to figure out the issue. Please help me to fix this issue.

--

*RegardsSanjay*