[Qt-creator] Qt Creator plugin distribution - best practices and future plans

Davide Coppola vivaladav at gmail.com
Tue Jun 5 15:32:24 CEST 2018

Thanks Eike and Carel for your replies.

All you said makes sense, even if I have to confirm that when building my
plugin for 4.6.0 I can't run it with 4.6.1 as it crashes the program with
the following error:

./qtcreator: symbol lookup error:
/home/m3xican/.local/share/data/QtProject/qtcreator/plugins/4.6.1/libSIGBUILD.so:
undefined symbol: _ZN4Core12IOptionsPageC2EP7QObject

Not a huge deal, but apparently the backward compatibility was broken in
4.6.1

Cheers

--
*Davide Coppola*