[Qt-creator] What are your favorite clang-tidy checks

Michael Jackson mike.jackson at bluequartz.net
Thu Jun 14 18:03:37 CEST 2018

I tend to go back and forth between turning it off so that code completion actually completes in a reasonable amount of time (~1 second) or having all the helpful insights into my code base. It is almost like QtCreator needs to have 2 threads running. One for the code completion and one for the clang-tidy stuff.

--

Mike Jackson