[Qt-creator] Crazy improvement idea #2

David Schulz david.schulz at qt.io
Wed Mar 14 07:21:08 CET 2018

Hi,

I started working on a similar feature, but never exceeded the state of
an early concept. The results of this concept weren't promising enough
for me to keep on working further on this.

If you are interested in participating in the developmentĀ  of the
feature I'ld suggest you to open a report for this on bugreports.qt.io
and I add you to the patch on gerrit as a reviewer, so we can discuss
details of the implementation and functionality there.

Greetings

David