[Qt-creator] Crazy improvement idea #2

Andy asmaloney at gmail.com
Wed Mar 14 18:40:02 CET 2018

Also thinking out loud since I haven't used such a feature before...

Would it be possible/reasonable/still useful to put the code somewhere
other than a popup that obscures the text in the editor? Maybe in a panel
on the right (like the docs) or a "console" below?

I already find that some things that pop up beside the cursor get in the
way because they are too long or I'm not even trying to activate it, but
the contents can be useful sometimes.

---
Andy Maloney  //  https://asmaloney.com
twitter ~ @asmaloney <https://twitter.com/asmaloney>